Terms of Service
You need an account to purchase and enroll in a course on our platform. When you set up and maintain your account, you must provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address.
You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password. To take care of login id and password is your responsibility.
You cannot transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account without their permission.
If you request us access to an account, we will not grant you such access if you cannot provide us the login credential information for that account.
In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed.
If you share your account login credential with someone else, you are responsible for what happens with your account.
We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
Students must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on EnglishLamp and use the Services.
If you are younger than 18 years, you cannot set up an account, but your parent or guardian can open an account and help you enroll in courses that are appropriate for you.
If we come to know that you have created an account and you are younger than the required age to use online services, we will terminate your account.
2. Course Enrollment
Under our Instructor Agreement, EnglishLamp has the authority and right to grant or enroll the student for any course on EnglishLamp.in.
As a student, when you enroll in a course, whether it’s a free or paid course, you are allowed to learn the course on englishlamp.in.
It is important to note that Courses are licensed and not sold to you.
This license does not give you any right to resell the course in any manner (including by sharing account information with others or illegally downloading the course and sharing it on other sites). In legal terms, EnglishLamp grants you (as a student) a limited, non-transferable license to access the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, only for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes.
All other uses are completely prohibited. You cannot sell, broadcast, reproduce, redistribute, share, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, or otherwise transfer or use any course unless we give you permission to do so in a written agreement signed by the EnglishLamp administrator.
You cannot scrape, spider, use a robot, or use other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
By registering, you agree that you are entering into a legally binding contract with EnglishLamp. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not register, or use our services.
- Payments, prices, and Refunds
When you make a payment, you agree to use a valid payment method.
The prices or fees of courses on englishlamp.in are based on the terms of our Pricing and Promotions Policy. The price of a course will be applicable at the time of your purchase of the course.
- Any price of a particular course may be different when you purchased from the price available to users who didn’t purchase because some of our promotions are available for new users only.
- Lessons will be available according to your subscription.
- Subscription will come to an end on the subscription duration completion date.
You agree to pay the fees for the courses that you purchase.
EnglishLamp works with third-party payment processing partners so that you can pay with the most convenient payment methods in your country and keep your payment information secure.
When you purchase a course, you agree not to use an unauthorized payment method. We reserve the right to terminate the subscription of any course for which we have not received adequate payments.
You can renew your subscription at the rate of renewal.
You can upgrade your subscription at its price within seven days.
C. Refund Policy
Thank you for buying our courses.
- The subscription fee is non-refundable.
It may happen that our platform is down, either for planned maintenance or because something goes down with the site. It may also happen that we encounter security issues. These are just examples.
- You accept that you will not have any complaint against us in any of these types of cases where things don’t work-out right.
- You will not have any complaints about the content of the courses.
- We make no warranty that you will get better results from the use of the courses because it is completely up to you. You should learn at the given specific time. Learning is your responsibility.
- We may decide to cease making available certain features of the services at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will EnglishLamp be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features. We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the services caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
- The website may make changes to the materials contained at any time without notice.
- The website does not make any commitment to update the materials.
You cannot –
- copy or modify the content of this site.
- use the content for any commercial purpose or for public display.
- transfer the content to another person or copy it on any other server.
If you violate these restrictions, the subscription shall automatically be terminated.